This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in DevOps, featuring GigaOm analyst Jon Collins and a special guest from Flux7, CEO and co-founder Aater Suleman. The discussion will focus on how to scale DevOps efforts beyond the pilot and deliver a real foundation for innovation and digital transformation.
We all know the strategy — transform the enterprise to use digital technologies and deliver significantly increased levels of customer engagement and new business value through innovation. Key to this is DevOps effectiveness, that is, how fast an organization can take new ideas, translate them into software and deploy them into a live environment.
But many organizations struggle to get beyond the starting blocks, coming up against a legion of challenges from skills to existing systems and platforms. Innovation speed and efficiency suffers, costs rise and the potential value does not materialize. So, what to do?
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
- Causes underlying some of the key challenges to scaling DevOps today
- A starting baseline for achieving the benefits of DevOps
- How to link DevOps improvements with digital transformation goals
- Trade-offs between technical, process automation and skills improvements
- Steps to delivering on the potential of DevOps and enterprise agility
In conclusion, attendees will learn from experience learned in the field, across multiple transformation projects, about how to make a real difference to their organizations.
Register now to join GigaOm and Flux7 for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- VPs and senior directors VPs of software/DevOps
- VPs and senior directors VPs of security
- Senior IT product development decision-makers