This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in DevOps, featuring GigaOm analyst Jon Collins and a special guest from JFrog, Baruch Sadogursky, Head of Developer Relations, discussing how to set a pragmatic strategy for scaling DevOps that enables your organization to increase efficiency and productivity, without hampering delivery. Explore how to bring under management the assets — code and binaries — used in the development pipeline, building a competency that delivers and distributes right to the edge.
If you’ve embraced DevOps as a way of delivering better software, faster and cheaper into deployment and management, you may be looking to move from a single success story to broader use, or perhaps you are ready to take its principles to a whole new area of development and operations, such as sensor-based IoT. In each case, the challenge has become clear: how to can the enterprise align different development groups without becoming prescriptive or stifling innovation?
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
- What challenges enterprises face as they look to scale their use of DevOps across the business and out to the edge
- What stages to work through to ensure that decision-makers balance the needs of efficiency and productivity with standardization and governance
- Where do tools and technologies help support at each stage, and how do roles, responsibilities, and processes evolve along the way?
- Where can you start delivering higher levels of efficiency without impacting productivity or creating new overheads?
So, if you are looking to broaden your use of DevOps and want to know where to start, or if you are already on the journey and dealing with the challenges, attend this webinar and bring your questions with you.
Register now to join GigaOm and JFrog for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- CIO / CTO
- Software development senior decision maker
- VP or Director of IT Operations