This free, one-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in DevOps, website infrastructure and platforms, featuring GigaOm analyst Jon Collins and special guest from Platform.sh, Chief Developer Relations Officer, Robert Douglass. The discussion will focus on the challenge and opportunity of delivering websites and customer-facing applications at scale.
How did organizations arrive at a situation where they have thousands, even tens of thousands of web sites, with unique pipelines and a complex web of interdependencies? We could blame shadow IT or digital disruption, but these are only symptoms; the root cause is that the ready availability of technology has driven uncontrolled proliferation. The consequences? Cost, business and compliance risk—and increasing inefficiency over time.
So, what do we do now? Build on a stable platform of technologies. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to create a flexible, scalable, self-service environment that can support an organization’s diverse needs without creating more management complexity. We’ll cover strategy and policy, architecture and infrastructure, development and operations, business and IT.
In this one-hour webinar, you’ll discover:
- The benefits and opportunity of creating a coherent platform that can work across your website estate
- How to create a unified DevOps approach involving multiple, diverse stakeholders
- Ultimately, how to deliver a win-win between IT and digital teams tasked with delivering an organization’s message to market
So, if you’re coping with complexity, battling against bottlenecks or struggling to scale, register now to join GigaOm and Platform.sh for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- Head of Digital Business
- Head of Customer Excellence
- Head of IT Operations
- DevOps Strategy and Management