This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in Security and Deception Technology, featuring GigaOm analyst Simon Gibson and a special guest from Illusive Networks, Wade Lance. The discussion will focus on how deception technology has evolved, it’s value, and why its become a must-have in your cybersecurity toolkit.
Deception technology is designed to detect the presence of adversaries on an enterprise network by using decoy systems as bait and lures. The technology has few false positives, and is broadly agentless-based, which enables deployment without the additional overhead of endpoint management. This technology enables the detection of the first infected machine in an attack, enables forensic capabilities and creates awareness about where assets exist on the network.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover how security and deception technology:
- Speeds up detection by correlating traffic with threat indicators
- Improves awareness by creating a real-time inventory of enterprise networks, systems, and software
- Includes a communication medium and orchestration that IT and security teams may otherwise lack
- Establishes detection that shortens an attacker’s dwell time
We go over how it deploys and the overhead, explain why it’s no longer just a nice to have and dispel the three common myths.
Register now to join GigaOm and Illusive Networks for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- CTO / Engineering
- CSO / CISO
- Manager or Member of the Security Technical Staff