With today’s enterprises evaluating cloud-centric platforms for everything from basic collaboration and productivity solutions to key customer facing services and critical internal processes, it’s more important than ever to create a forward-looking strategy for transitioning their business to the cloud.
However, developing a cloud-ready enterprise strategy requires an understanding of the company’s legacy infrastructure, core businesses and the impact (both positive and negative) that the cloud transition would have on associated IT processes.
This webinar focuses on how to create a cloud-ready enterprise. Our experts discuss what the sources of friction are in cloud-transition, who the key constituents are for the transition process, and best-case examples of enterprises who have transitioned their business and legacy IT infrastructure to a cloud-ready enterprise.
What You Will Learn
- Gain an understanding of what areas of your business are cloud-ready
- How cloud-transition strategies may be unique for each line of business, but why an enterprise-wide strategy is crucial
- Understanding by looking at case-studies of successful (and un-successful) cloud transitions
- What key personnel and expertise are required to create a large-scale enterprise transition to the cloud
- How to make a business case for investing in creating a cloud-ready enterprise
Who Should Attend
- IT decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendors