On Demand Webinar
Cloud Data Lakes for Analytics/ML: Strategy and Best Practices
A cloud data lake is a powerful platform for modernization, migration, and digital transformation. The cloud empowers enterprises to collect all data and use multiple analytics engines, as well as machine learning (ML) platforms, to drive competitive advantage and insight.
That’s the core value proposition of the cloud data lake, but getting there can be tricky. Cloud providers serve up lots of powerful, innovative data engines, analytics, and AI services…one at a time. That leaves it up to the customer to provision each one, integrate them, set up role-based access/security, and manage performance, costs, and upgrades. And if you want to integrate on-premises assets, the work cut out for you is greater still.
Given this complexity, how can your organization navigate its journey to a cloud data lake and ML? To learn more, join us for this free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research. The webinar features GigaOm analyst Andrew Brust and special guests — Shashi Raina from Amazon Web Services and Sam Berg from Cazena, an AWS partner which accelerates time-to-analytics and ML in the cloud.
Register now to join GigaOm and Cazena for this free expert webinar and you will learn:
• A strategy to create a cloud data lake for analytics/ML, amid pandemic challenges and limited resources
• Best practices for navigating growing cloud provider ecosystems for data engines, analytics, data science, data engineering and ML/AI
• How to avoid potential pitfalls and risks that lead to cloud data lake delays
Who Should Attend:
• Chief Data & Analytics Officers
• Enterprise Data Architects
• Data Science, Analytics, ML Leads
• Cloud Architects
• Data Stewards