This free 1-hour webinar from Gigaom Research brings together leading minds in CRM for the financial services industry, featuring Gigaom head of research and CIO Tim Crawford joined by NexJ thought leaders in a roundtable discussion on how to transform customer engagement in financial services.
In today’s hyper-competitive business climate, companies are looking at differentiated services to build stronger relationships with their clients. Specifically, in the financial services industry, the competition for both commercial and retail products is fierce.
This webinar delves into the opportunities that come from domain expertise that industry-specific solutions deliver. In addition, we look at the ways that companies can develop differentiated services to build stronger relationships with their clients. We cover approaches specific to the financial services industry, including AI and machine learning, to better understand customers in ways that makes it hard for others to compete.
This 1-hour webinar will give attendees insights to:
- What are the challenges that financial services organization face today?
- What does ‘holistic view of the customer’ mean? (ecosystem)
- How does customer engagement and loyalty play a role?
- Does domain expertise in the financial services industry benefit CRM?
- CRM is not new. What is the value from an industry-specific CRM solution?
- How are regulatory/ compliance and KYC issues addressed?
- Is integration with other systems/ data sources a key issue?
- How does Machine Learning and AI fit in?
Register now to join Gigaom Research and NexJ for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- Director/ VP of Enterprise Architecture
- Director/ VP of Applications
- Director/ VP of Customer Engagement
- VP of Sales
- VP of Marketing