This free 1-hour webinar from Gigaom Research brings together leading minds in machine learning, featuring Gigaom head of research and CIO Tim Crawford joined by ActiveState thought leaders in a roundtable discussion on how to leverage tools to build machine learning into applications.
Business leaders are looking for new methods to leverage data in more meaningful ways. Through the use of Machine Learning, unique insights become valuable decision points. As developers consider the varied approaches to leverage Machine Learning, the role of tools comes to the forefront.
This webinar takes a look at the opportunities and challenges that Machine Learning brings to the development process. In addition we cover the impact to workflows, APIs, organizations, and DevOps. We also explore the role of open source in leveraging these Machine Learning opportunities.
This 1-hour webinar will give attendees insights into:
- What are the opportunities and challenges for Machine Learning today?
- How do we increase the approachability of Machine Learning?
- What is the relationship between tools & Machine Learning?
- What is the role of tools when building Machine Learning into applications?
- Where do workflows, APIs and algorithms fit in?
- What is the role of Open Source?
- Are there other factors to consider such as DevOps, organization, process?
Register now to join Gigaom Research and ActiveState for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Technology Officers
- Head of Machine Learning
- Head of Development
- Head of Enterprise Architecture
- VP/Director/Manager of Information Technology
- VP/Director/Manager of Engineering
- VP/Director/Manager of Product