Recurring revenue is much more than fixed-price subscriptions. Freemium, metered usage, and tiered subscription models have expanded recurring revenue markets. Successful companies need to be responsive to their customer base with pricing and payment options to best serve each possible audience. A flexible strategy that allows companies to adapt their offerings to market demands, can increase customer satisfaction, open products to new markets, and ultimately grow and maximize recurring revenue streams. This webinar will examine how recurring revenues have evolved, the markets they create, and the technologies that enable them.
Join GigaOM Research and our sponsor, Aria Systems, for “Build your recurring revenue programs: Getting more from your customer base,” a free analyst webinar on Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 10:00 AM PT.
What Will Be Discussed
- How can recurring revenue benefit businesses and their customers?
- What are the current recurring revenue and payment models?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each model?
- How are businesses using recurring revenue models to support emerging products?
- How have analytics influenced product adoption?
- What are the operational and technical inhibitors to recurring revenue adoption?
- How should businesses choose recurring billing solutions?
Who should attend
- E-Commerce Decision Makers
- Business Strategists and Decision makers
- Service provider executives
- Cloud platform providers