As the enterprise grows more distributed, varied and mobile, flexible communication is more necessary than ever – but it is also more complex. With a nearly limitless combination of geographies, devices, and compliance requirements, IT departments cannot rely on yesterday’s communications standards and applications. Corporate IT must continue to identify and configure solutions that meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders while providing solutions that are flexible, scalable, and manageable.
One technology that is having a profound impact on business and employee productivity is Unified Communications (UC). UC solutions enable businesses to adapt to new opportunities, provide “anytime, anywhere” access and give employees the tools to work where and how they want. But IT professionals charged with selecting and implementing solutions must balance complexity, reliability and cost while still enabling agility.
Join Gigaom Research, Masergy and Marvin F. Poer in a free analyst webinar on Tuesday, January 20, 2015, at 11 a.m. PT as they discuss enterprise workforce trends, communications options and best practice implementation strategies. They will also illustrate how IT leaders are leveraging Unified Communications (UC) to deliver real-world business impact and present a roadmap for moving from application- and device-specific infrastructures to a more flexible Unified Communications (UC) solution.
What will be discussed:
- How are existing communications systems and business processes impacting the changing enterprise?
- What is the business benefit of UC?
- What technical and service criteria should businesses use to evaluate UC solutions?
- How can organizations “future-proof” their communications investment while still meeting today’s operational and cost requirements?
- How are forward-thinking companies adopting UC, and what ROI have they realized?
Who should attend:
- CIO, COOs, and CTOs
- VPs and Directors of IT
- IT Operations
- Network/Telecom Managers