A hybrid cloud strategy is not a destination. It is an ongoing balancing act in which enterprises weigh a shifting landscape of cost, security, and performance against business needs.
Decision criteria have never been murkier. What used to be “showstopping” issues such as regulatory requirements for private connectivity or a need for real-time data access can now be overcome through secure, low-latency secure interconnections–for a price. The challenge for IT is pairing applications, services, and data sets with the right balance of public and private cloud services, at the right price.
This session will examine the ways in which successful enterprises are balancing their hybrid cloud infrastructure and suggest a framework for IT decision-makers to use going forward. Join Gigaom Research and CoreSite for “Balancing performance and cost in hybrid clouds,” a free analyst webinar on Thursday, October 31, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.
What Will Be Discussed
- How are successful businesses taking advantage of hybrid clouds?
- How should enterprises approach cost / benefit and risk assessments?
- What management challenges do more distributed workloads create?
- What are common regulatory concerns about hybrid clouds?
- How can businesses ensure security while taking advantage of the public cloud’s capacity and flexibility?
Who Should Attend
- CIOs and CTOs
- IT Decision-Makers
- Application Developers & Architects
- Cloud Service Providers