This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in work management, featuring GigaOm analyst Stowe Boyd and special guest from Workfront, Chris O’Neal. The discussion will focus on collaboration across different parts of organizations.
Management needs to step back and consider how to better integrate processes across the ‘seams’ that divide different organization units, each of which may have their own ways of working, different decision-making approaches, and different processes, roles, and protocols.
In this one-hour webinar, you will discover:
- Why the largest scale issues confronting business is automating collaborative work across the ‘seams’ in different organizational groups
- How to scale work with control but allow flexibility
- How to get from a fragmented world to something more coherent
- Why leaders need a platform to act as an operating system for work
Attendees will learn the importance of ‘platforming work’ in an accelerated world.
Register now to join GigaOm and Workfront for this free expert webinar.
Who should attend:
- Business Analysts
- Sr. Business Analysts
- IT Managers
- VP of IT
- Enterprise Application Managers
- Transformation Officers