Agile methodologies have had tremendous success in task-oriented teams and are are increasing their penetration into the enterprise. Still, Agile is just a tool, and not all projects, business processes, and corporate cultures are natural fits.
The typical enterprise will support multiple methodologies, and making them work together isn’t easy. From budget forecasting to performance benchmarking and accountability, ensuring consistency and transparency across vastly different processes is an enormous challenge, and communication among business units is as complex as it is critical. This webinar will address the challenges of managing a multi-methodology enterprise, the potential rewards of enabling open communication and consistency, and the procedural and technological changes that can help enterprises integrate multiple methodologies into a larger ecosystem.
Join Gigaom Research and our sponsor Workfront (formerly AtTask) for “4 Essentials for Managing Multiple Methodologies in the Enterprise,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Thursday, January 29, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. PT.
Key topics of discussion:
- What are the primary methodologies and what are their strengths?
- What challenges do conflicting methodologies bring to a business?
- What are the benefits to hybrid methodologies in a business?
- How should businesses adjust their culture to increase flexibility and communication?
- What is the role of technology in multiple methodology management?
Who should attend:
- CIOs and CTOs
- VP, Application Development
- VP, Project Management Office
- VP, Engineering
- Project Managers
- Application Developers and Architects
- IT Decision-Makers