Four Reasons to Subscribe to Gigaom Research:
Stay ahead of the game with our industry-leading research reports. You will enjoy exclusive access to our new research reports. In them, our analysts give you unbiased, actionable information about enterprise technology. Recent reports include choosing a big data platform, the cloud and containers market, an analysis of work management tools, using blockchain, object storage solutions, and work communications platforms.
New reports will be published regularly throughout 2018, and some recent and upcoming titles include:
- Containers in the Cloud: What to look for
- Sector Roadmap: Containers as a Service
- Blockchain and Healthcare, IoT, Insurance and Beyond
- How to Choose the Right Cloud Storage Offering
- Project Work Management Narrative
- Cloud Analytical Databases
- Object storage for enterprise capacity-driven workloads
- Cloud Analytical Report
- Sector Roadmap: IaaS
- Cloud Analytical RFP
- Sector Roadmap: Modern Multidomain Master Data Management
- Enterprise File Sync and Share (WFSS)
- Sector Roadmap: Modern Enterprise Grade Data Integration
- How Enterprises are using AI NOW
- Enterprise Machine Learning
- IoT Platforms-as-a-Service
- DevOps Automation
- Unstructured Data Management
- Converged Infrastructure
Additionally, you get access to our library of 2000 additional reports, covering enterprise technology. To see a list of some of these titles, click here.
- Exclusive invitations to our subscriber-only webinars. We take an incredibly hot technology topic, and invite our analysts to give you a top-down understanding of the various approaches, use cases, and vendors in the space.
- Influence future editorial direction and research topics of Gigaom. Subscribers make up our editorial council and are surveyed regarding future research topics that we are working on.
- 50% off regular ticket price to all Gigaom events.
There are two ways to subscribe:
Option 1: Individual Subscription
Option 2: Enterprise Subscription
- Access to Gigaom Research for everyone in your enterprise
- Six 30 Minute Gigaom Analyst Briefings per year
- One 2 hour Analyst Consulting Session
- A dedicated Client Services Manager