Table of Contents
Competitive IoT Products and Market Trends for Hardware Markers
The proliferation of connected devices that is the heart of the Internet of Things, both at a consumer and an industrial level, represents a significant opportunity for hardware makers. The overall connected device market will spur growth from the data center to the edge device. But within that broad growth the application needs of IoT will favor certain hardware makers over others and provide new opportunities for those hardware developers that can produce processors, sensors and communications chips capable of addressing the unique and evolving needs of IoT.
Get this report, and you’ll understand the opportunities the Internet of Things is shaping for hardware makers:
- How three future hardware growth markets will be fueled by IoT.
- What four areas chip manufacturers should excel in to maintain a competitive advantage.
- The important factors for microcontroller producers to exercise in product line development.
- How the sensor market can stay competitive when at risk for commoditization.
- Why interoperability will remain important for communication chip markers.