- What is Driving Strategy Today?
- Causes and Effects
- What To Do In Response?
- Discussion and Conclusion
- About the Research
- About Microsoft
- About Jon Collins
This report, based on over 300 interviews in the US and Europe, and supported by interviews with leading consulting and services firms, examines the current state of digital governance, risk, and compliance within enterprise companies — an area that has recently seen dramatic shifts in policy, strategy and working practices.
In this report, we will learn:
- How digital transformation remains top priority for medium and large enterprises, even in these times
- How external forces, including changing regulation and data growth, conspire to push organizations onto the back foot
- How a strategy of data centralization and policy consolidation offers a starting point for organizations looking to respond to such challenges
- What approach to take in response, starting with data and privacy drivers, and using the journey to the cloud as a catalyst for change.