- Stay nervous
- Open web FTW
- Respect the physical world
- Reinvent the display — again
- Be the consumer-focused innovator
- Advocate for women in tech
- Be a better manager
- Make technology more human
- Whip myself — and Path — into fighting shape
- Go everywhere and go deep
- Lead the charge to electric transportation
- Think big, take risks
- About the authors
Lose your love handles, call your mom more often, get that promotion: If you’re like many of us, you’re already thinking over some New Year’s resolutions that will make you a better “you” in 2012. But how are the tech industries’ thought leaders approaching the new year?
We asked 12 of them for their resolutions and published those from Dec. 27, 2011, through Jan. 7, 2012, on gigaom.com. We have bundled them together here in a single document for the convenience of our valued GigaOM Pro readers.
Be sure to check back over the coming months for further thoughts and advice from some of the tech industry’s most well-known names.
Available to GigaOm Research Subscribers