Connect the Dots, Accelerate Adoption, and Become a Strategic Trusted Provider
GigaOm partners with enterprise business leaders both inside and outside of the IT organization seeking to modernize, transform, and promote their business. GigaOm partners look to our team of expert analysts for forward-thinking approaches to educating their consumers about new technologies and solutions, including cloud, AI, data and analytics, security, data center, mobile, IoT, applications and work management, and more.
GigaOm’s analyst-driven products and events connect companies with customers, demonstrate value and help build trusted long-term relationships. Our analysts possess 20+ years of experience advising a spectrum of clients from early adopters to mainstream enterprises, and deliver proven research and forward-thinking methodologies designed to help our partners position their products and services for success.
Our Methodology and Perspective
GigaOm research methodologies include original adoption and bench marking surveys, use cases and interviews, market landscape analysis, strategic trends, technical benchmarks and custom research projects. GigaOm’s perspective is that of the unbiased enterprise practitioner. Through this perspective, GigaOm connects partners with engaged and loyal customers on a deep and meaningful level.
Our Partnership Opportunities
GigaOm offers numerous analyst-driven engagement tools and resources:
- Research Subscriptions
- Sponsored Research
- Sponsored Webinars
- Sponsored Podcasts
- Sponsored Surveys and Survey Data
- Sponsored Infographics
- Thought Leadership Videos
- Position, message, and build roadmaps for the mainstream and early adopter CIO, CISO, and Technical Practitioner
- Work with GigaOm Analysts on technical and business positioning, messaging and product road map for chosen technologies including cloud, AI, data and analytics, security, data center, mobile, IoT, applications and work management, and more
- Receive four, thirty-minute briefings/inquiries calls, and enjoy organization-wide access to all analysts and research in specific categories, including access to thought leadership, content, and demand generation programs
Create awareness, establish markets, and achieve thought leadership with GigaOm Research. Formatted as a 3-to-15+ page document, including graphics and featuring strategy, market insights and key trends; vehicles include:
- Market Landscape Research Reports
- Research Bytes
- Adoption and Benchmarking Surveys
- Sector Roadmaps
- Performance and Benchmarking Reports
- Adoption and Benchmarking Survey Data Reports
All Research Vehicles are:
- Authored by GigaOm Analysts
- Geared toward a chosen audience and/or topic
- Geared toward key verticals: data storage, data analytics, data security, cloud, DevOps, mobile, work technologies, AI, IoT and others
- Published on GigaOm.com and promoted to GigaOm’s network of 600,000 social followers
- Credit is “GigaOm research sponsored by [partner]”
- Partner positions thought leadership
- GigaOm Analysts and partner guest(s) discuss key industry topics
- Partners collaborate with one to three GigaOm Analysts on webinar topic
- Published on GigaOm.com and promoted to GigaOm’s email database and 600,000 social followers
- GigaOm Analysts lead a round table discussion covering key findings from a specific GigaOm Research Report in a live webinar format
- Analyst-designed panel, hour-long format discussing market trends, drivers, implications, and opinions
- Sponsorship with lead guarantee available
Thought Leadership “Voices In” Podcasts (AI, Cloud, Data Analytics, Data Storage, Dev Ops)
Create awareness and thought leadership by sponsoring GigaOm Thought Leadership Podcasts. Podcasts are led by GigaOm thought leaders and analysts and are produced and published across specific verticals including: AI, cloud, data analytics, data storage, and DevOps.
- Sponsor provides 1 – 2 partner executives, customers and partners for interviews led by GigaOm Analyst(s)
- Podcast series sponsorship also available (6 -12 episodes)
- Podcasts range from 30 minutes to one hour in length
- Recorded episodes and written transcripts are published on GigaOm.com
- Episodes are promoted to 600,000 social followers across GigaOm.com audiences
GigaOm CEO and Customer Videos
Create customer context, establish your markets, and achieve thought leadership with GigaOm CEO and Customer Videos. Work collaboratively with a GigaOm Analyst on customer interview topics and questions. All videos are published on GigaOm.com, shared with 600,000 social followers
Demonstrate thought leadership and inform your industry with sponsored GigaOm Infographics.
- Leverage original GigaOm research reports
- Published on GigaOm.com and shared across GigaOm 600,000 social followers
About Our Analysts
GigaOm has developed a research-centered community for enterprise business leaders grappling with the implications of emerging technologies in their companies. Our analysts possess 20+ years of experience advising a spectrum of clients from early adopters to mainstream enterprises. Their expertise spans numerous verticals including data storage, data security, data analytics, DevOps, and AI. GigaOm’s perspective is that of the unbiased enterprise practitioner. Through this perspective, GigaOm connects with engaged and loyal subscribers on a deep and meaningful level.
Who We Work With
GigaOm works with established technology market leaders across all segments, infrastructure, software, cloud, telecom, SaaS, and disruptive innovative startups. We partner with thought leaders in enterprises, commercial, and government across all vertical segments.
GigaOm provides technical, operational, and business advice for IT’s strategic digital enterprise and business initiatives. Enterprise business leaders, CIOs, and technology organizations partner with GigaOm for practical, actionable, strategic, and visionary advice for modernizing and transforming their business. GigaOm’s advice empowers enterprises to successfully compete in an increasingly complicated business atmosphere that requires a solid understanding of constantly changing customer demands.
GigaOm works directly with enterprises both inside and outside of the IT organization to apply proven research and methodologies designed to avoid pitfalls and roadblocks while balancing risk and innovation. Research methodologies include but are not limited to adoption and benchmarking surveys, use cases, interviews, ROI/TCO, market landscapes, strategic trends, and technical benchmarks. Our analysts possess 20+ years of experience advising a spectrum of clients from early adopters to mainstream enterprises.