Adoption of analytics technology amongst marketing professionals is prolific, perhaps more so than with any other part of the business. You might think, then, that all such analytics implementations are relatively seamless and elegant. The fact remains, however, that integrating marketing applications with analytics systems can be an arduous task, with a range of approaches and corresponding tradeoffs.
As today’s marketing analytics requirements become increasingly cross-channel and real-time, your organization can’t risk crude integration between marketing and analytics assets. Together, these assets must work like a well-oiled machine. So what can you do? Should you integrate standalone marketing and analytics systems? Use marketing-oriented analytics packages? Or work with an analytics company that has marketing applications of its own, already integrated with the platform you use for to store and query your analytics data.
Join Gigaom Research and our sponsor Teradata for “Marketing and analytics: Disharmony’s not an option,” a free analyst webinar on Thursday, November 6th, 2014 at 10 a.m. PT, to evaluate your integration options, and the pros and cons of each.
What Will Be Discussed:
- What challenges does cross-channel marketing present?
- How can data from phone, Web and point-of-sale transactions be blended and analyzed?
- What are customers’ marketing analytics integration options?
- Is there a middle ground between siloed systems and single-purpose analytics packages?
- How do the cloud and marketing applications tie-in together?
Who Should Attend:
- Data managers/developers
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers