Cloud computing presents the enterprise with a myriad of opportunities able to dramatically change the business landscape. What determines the success or failure of leveraging cloud-based solutions? While many contributing factors exist, the maturity of the IT organization plays a significant role. Understanding what IT maturity is, how to measure it, and how it relates to cloud computing can make the difference between success and failure.
In this webinar, industry experts delve into understanding what IT maturity is and how it relates to cloud computing. Attend this webinar to explore the beneficial methodologies and key success factors employed by today’s most successful organizations.
Join this insightful discussion on the impact of IT maturity on enterprise cloud computing.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn:
- Why is it important to measure your organization’s IT maturity as you journey to the enterprise cloud?
- How do successful IT organizations measure their IT maturity?
- What is a proven methodology for measuring IT maturity?
- What is the impact of technology, operations and organization in IT maturity?
- Are there specific tools that can help with measuring IT maturity?
- What are some best practices with regards to IT maturity and cloud computing?
- How can you increase your organization’s IT maturity to support cloud computing?