Join us for a seminar on preparing enterprise for an AI-Driven World. Informed by GigaOm’s industry-leading research, the event features an exclusive talk given by CEO and publisher Byron Reese. Attendees will come away with a better understanding of the value of AI to the enterprise and strategies to begin leveraging basic AI to refine processes, create efficiencies, inform leadership decisions and enhance customer experiences. Register now and come out to Menlo Park’s BootUp and learn how AI is enabling companies to grow and profit.
- Understand how organizations are using AI today;
- Determine the types of AI and how to align them to your business goals;
- Identify candidate projects, and organize and team;
- Make the right investments (in-house or third-party and commercial tools);
- Discover how AI may work with data you already have to deliver actionable business insights
- Attendees are invited to attend our exclusive webcast with analyst Andrew Brust. He will share the latest trends for executing these strategies in-house. Andrew has tracked the AI, Big Data, Analytics industry since its inception, as GigaOm’s Research Director and ZDNet’s lead blogger for Big Data and Analytics.
- Attendees will receive a signed copy of “The Fourth Age: Smart Robots, Conscious Computers and the Future of Humanity,” a new book by seminar leader and Gigaom CEO, Byron Reese.
Nearly 500 people have registered for this seminar in three other cities this year — including CEOs, founders, and team leads in product and technology. You can acquire thousands of dollars in solution strategy man-hours to bring back to your teams for just $195.
Attendees may choose between an early 2.5 hour session 9:30 to Noon or a later session 12:30 to 3:00 pm.
BootUP in Menlo Park
68 Willow Rd, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Thursday, June 7th