The days of the single cloud are gone. Motivated by the breadth of technology options, potential cost savings, and the need for business agility, more than 92 percent of businesses chose a hybrid or multicloud strategy. However, enterprises that make the move face critical choices. A failure to consider common challenges can diminish or even eliminate the benefits of hybrid and multicloud.
The largest issue is the complexity that multicloud and hybrid cloud bring. The number of cloud-based and non-cloud-based systems are so numerous that the humans who manage them quickly reach a saturation point. If the complexity issue continues to be unaddressed, outages and security vulnerabilities will become more common, as will end user dissatisfaction, and overall systems will become less agile.
In this one-hour webinar we examine multicloud complexity and present the best path to solve its resulting problems. We look at using state of the art approaches and purpose-built enabling technology, addresses the complexity concepts, and discuss the things you can do today to ensure that you’re on the right path to multicloud and that your multicloud solution works right the first time it’s put in place.
Topics covered, include:
- The use of hybrid and multicloud environments as more productive options for enterprise IT.
- How IT can manage cloud and traditional resources through a “single pane of glass” and maximize multicloud efficiencies.
- Common patterns emerging with Hybrid and multicloud technology, and the business and technology requirements to consider for those first building their own multicloud strategy. How to remove complexity and automate much of the management and ops processes.
- The best technology to address multicloud complexity that works today.
- How to do provisioning, in a multicloud world.
- Monitoring and management that allow you to win the first time.