Data is the new corporate asset class. It’s instrumental to virtually every digital initiative. Fresh test data is a vital pillar for cloud migrations. DevOps teams rely on realistic data for building new apps. AI/ML models are only as accurate as the information that feeds them. But like any asset, its value isn’t static. It has a “half-life”—the relevance of data quickly decays over time.
The problem is that data is everywhere, growing and changing rapidly, and locked down by regulations like GDPR and other privacy rules. It’s enough to put powerful brakes on the best digital intentions.
This is why digital leaders are looking to empower data consumers to tap into the information they need—fast, efficiently, and compliantly. That means rethinking the people, process, and technology so that data can finally flow.
This webinar features Tim Crawford, CIO Strategic Advisor and Gigaom Analyst, as well as a special guest from Delphix. Tim has served as CIO and in other IT leadership roles at organizations such as All Covered/ Konica Minolta and Stanford University, and will chair a panel discussing how to free data to drive innovation.
Join us for this free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research as we cover the following topics:
- Let’s level-set. In terms of value, how big is the stockpile of data that enterprises are holding?
- What are some of the challenges enterprises face when unlocking the data potential?
- What are the top cybersecurity, risk, and governance issues around unlocking data and how are enterprises addressing them?
- What are the best strategies or approaches to navigating the opportunities?
- What are the best strategies or approaches to navigating the challenges?
- Data is everywhere and overwhelming; where are enterprises starting?
- What are two to three lessons learned from enterprises that have already started to navigate these waters?
- How do cloud and/or external data sources throw complexity into the equation?
Register now to join GigaOm Research and Delphix for this free expert webinar.