Nearly all of today’s enterprise organizations are doing something related to DevOps. All too frequently, however, the set of best practices remain confined to the minority. It is no coincidence, therefore, that organizations are asking themselves how they can scale and broaden the use of DevOps.
In this webinar, Jon Collins, principal analyst and DevOps lead at GigaOm, speaks to Nigel Kersten, VP of Engineering at Puppet about the attendant set of challenges that face these organizations, and what should be in the kit bag of anyone looking to scale their DevOps initiatives.
This 1-hour webinar will give attendees insights into:
- How to move from automating your own services to services you don’t run and are not the consumer of?
- What roles, characters, and archetypes are needed or will emerge, and how to best leverage them?
- How to educate, involve, and inspire stakeholders at all levels, from the board to the front line?
Register now to join GigaOm Research and Puppet for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Head of Development
- Head of Enterprise Architecture
- VP/Director/Manager of Information Technology
- VP/Director/Manager of Engineering