The popularity of cloud computing is at this point well-understood, but mixing the cloud model with data warehousing can generate unexpected synergies.
While data lakes provide processing, economics and scalability, the need for structured data and a familiar query language matters. These considerations, along with the economics and architecture of cloud storage, has injected new scalability and cost-effectiveness into the ol’ reliable data warehouse model.
But what are the best steps to get started with cloud data warehousing? How can you set up the right data pipelines to make your cloud data warehouse complete, authoritative and as close to real-time as possible? And can cloud innovations benefit on-premises data warehouse implementations too?
To find out, join us for this free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research. The Webinar features GigaOm analyst Andrew Brust and special guest, Kevin Petrie from Attunity, a leader in data integration and ingest for Big Data and data warehouse solutions.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn about:
- The rise of the data warehouse in modern data pipelines
- How the lake can feed data into the warehouse, for harmonious coexistence
- How data warehousing fits into multi-cloud architectures
- Trends in the cloud data warehouse market
Register now to join GigaOm Research and Attunity for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Data Officers
- Data warehouse architects
- Business Intelligence specialists
- Data engineers
- Database developers
- Technology procurement professionals