If your data could tell you what’s most important, wouldn’t you want to listen? Data should be screaming out what it is learning and what to do with it. Autonomous analytics does this by self-learning and self-directing to give you the most accurate and interesting insights that you didn’t know existed.
The use of analytics is not just to analyze the past; it is to optimize real-time and predict the future. No matter where you are in your analytics and AI journey, you can take advantage of Autonomous analytics for real world use cases like anomaly detection, root cause investigation and prediction. Learn how to control your market with Autonomous Analytics in this informative webinar led by industry leader William McKnight.
Foursquare, the leading provider of location intelligence technology to hundreds of thousands of developers in the eCommerce, gaming, social, and other online services, will share how they moved from a manual, reactive process to an automated and proactive application services management with Autonomous Analytics. We will discuss their challenges, analytics journey, solutions, and customer benefits.
- What is Autonomous Analytics and what is the value of AI to the enterprise?
- How can AI be delivered to support real time and predictive enterprise business initiatives?
- What are some real use cases and best practices to consider?
- How does knowledge of outliers drive business results?
Who Should Attend:
- Business & technical analysts
- CIOs, purchasers and recommenders of analytics
- Analytics engineers and solution architects
- Developer managers
- IT decision makers