Jon speaks to Claire Vo, Chief Product Officer at experimentation platform company Optimizely. We find out the importance of delivering an innovation culture building on visible goals, with measurable outcomes and tight feedback loops.
In this podcast, we speak to Claire Vo, Chief Product Officer at experimentation platform company Optimizely. We find out the importance of delivering an innovation culture based on:
- hypothesis-based thinking as a starting point for test-and-learn practices accessible to any company
- building both speed and confidence at scale - how to go faster and know you are building the right thing
- tight feedback loops, both internal and customer-facing - and how to bring customers in
- progressive delivery, through incremental working with customers, feature flagging and rollouts
- making decisions based on data, rather than relying on intuition - you can’t move what you don’t measure
Overall, we learn how to engage with organizations where they are, building on visible innovation goals rather than setting the bar too high.
Claire’s Bio: Claire is the Chief Product Officer at Optimizely, the world’s leader in customer experience optimization. Previously, she was the CEO and co-founder of Experiment Engine which was acquired by Optimizely in 2017. Prior to launching Experiment Engine, Claire led product development for several startups and technology companies including Electronic Arts and BuildASign.com. Claire is an expert in high-velocity experimentation programs, product strategy and user experience, and a passionate advocate for women in technology.
Find Jon Online