The more devices that are connected to your network, the more vulnerable you are to outside attacks and hacking. Without risk management security features that identify, assess and prioritize threats to your system, there’s no telling what kinds of malware can breach your security. With SolarWinds MSP (formerly LOGICnow), you can find, contain and put a dollar figure on risks that affect your system using MSP Risk Intelligence.
All-In-One Risk Management Benefits
Hackers will exploit every opportunity to access your data. No business should be left without security solutions as an integral part of their daily IT operations.
Risks to daily operations include:
- Malware, Ransomware, Viruses, SPAM and other email transmitted security breaches
- Hardware failure, natural disasters and power outages
- Lack of Password protection
- Bad software coding
- Not updating software and system requirements
- Unregulated social media and mobile device use
- Unauthorized access
- End user computing
- Corporate espionage
- Project backlogs
- Lax IT governance
- Poor electronic records management and data management
- Unsecured cloud computing access
Keeping customer and patient files protected is serious business. Many industries like finance and health care rely on security risk analysis to meet compliance standards that if left unmet could result in legal sanctions.
That doesn’t mean that finding and closing the gaps on security breaches has to be difficult. SolarWinds MSP provides an automated, easy to navigate solution for risk management security.
SolarWinds MSP Features
MSP Risk Intelligence gives you total control over your network security. Here’s how our powerful features keep you safe, compliant and cost-effective:
- Permissions discovery ensures only the right people have access to sensitive data on your network.
- Personally identifiable information and protected health information discovery finds and secures sensitive personal information, including protected health information.
- Risk intelligence reports use data-drive solutions to deliver comprehensive results about where your security could improve. Network device usage reports, bandwidth allocation and more give you a better idea about how information is flowing across your network.
- Vulnerability scanning roots out vulnerabilities that malicious hackers could use to exploit your systems.
- Payment data discovery uncovers payment and credit card information to help you stay PCI DSS compliant.
- MAX Risk intelligence puts a dollar value on your IT risk profile. Stay secure and keep the flow of information within your organization risk-free.
Manage your Risks Today with SolarWinds MSP
A virus can wipe out an entire week’s worth of work, bring your employees to a halt and cost your company thousands. Reduce security breaches with our best-in-class security service, email encryption, and remote management solutions, all from a 100% cloud-based platform.
We work with your existing framework, software and operating systems including Windows, Mac, OS X and Linux. Even more we benchmark your progress as you go so you aren’t left waiting for reboots or lagging systems.
Start your 30-day free trial today.
This content was created by SolarWinds MSP. The editorial team at Gigaom has not reviewed, approved, or endorsed this content.
NY Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/14/business/smallbusiness/no-business-too-small-to-be-hacked.html?_r=0