An MSP is only as good as the platform they are working on. And no MSP platform offers the level of security and capabilities provided by SolarWinds MSP (formerly LOGICnow). MSP RMM from SolarWinds MSP allows managed service providers to remotely monitor servers, networks, software, devices and more, all while providing essential security and data storage features clients depend on.
What Distinguishes a Management and Services Platform?
An MSP platform is defined by Techopedia as a “computing framework designed to offer network-based services, devices and applications to residences, enterprises or to other service providers.”
With an MSP platform, an IT administrator can remotely monitor and manage a client’s firewalls, servers, software, routers and more. An MSP platform offloads the IT infrastructure from the client and onto a third-party application. By operating IT services independently, a client is free to concentrate on business operations without the distractions and interruptions of IT maintenance.
A Superior MSP Platform From SolarWinds MSP
Our MAX Remote Management platform was designed specifically for managed service providers. Some of the features include:
- Active Discovery — Instantly locate and manage any device on a network.
- Alerting and Viewing — Use a single dashboard to gain a 360-degree view of your managed network.
- Automated Monitoring — Use in accordance with Windows, Linux or OS X to see precisely what is happening on the network at any given time.
- Web Protection — With just a single dashboard, you can monitor, enforce and control the Web policies of your clients.
- Managed Antivirus — Keep your clients safe from malware and viruses.
- Online Backup — Use a hybrid cloud platform to easily backup and quickly recover files.
- Asset and Inventory Tracking — Keep tabs on all hardware and software assets.
- Automated Reporting — Generate client reports regarding bandwidth, performance, inventories and more.
These features represent just the tip of the iceberg. SolarWinds MSP platforms extend to backup and disaster recovery, risk intelligence, email services and even a customer service desk.
Sign up for a free 30-day trial of MAX Remote Management today and discover how much easier an MSP’s responsibilities are when the right platform is put in place.
This content was created by SolarWinds MSP. The editorial team at Gigaom has not reviewed, approved, or endorsed this content.