Over an immersive 2.5 days, we will explore the current state-of-the-art technologies, how these are transforming industry, and why this all matters. You’ll emerge with a greater understanding of the exponential technological changes occurring around us, and the confidence to accelerate tangible next steps. Gigaom Change is designed to empower businesses of today to thrive in a world of tomorrow.
The necessity to harness the potential of quickly advancing new enterprise technologies creates a near-constant mandate for innovation in order to stay relevant. Survival is not guaranteed in a world when all is up for reinvention.
Don’t brace for the future, join us at Gigaom Change and learn how you can intentionally navigate it through a better understanding of the exponential technological changes happening all around us.
The clock is ticking and prices will continue to rise as we get closer to the event. Be sure to secure your ticket as we countdown to this landmark event. Early pricing ends…
Thoughts from some of our brilliant speakers about what the future holds. Check out more of these luminaries on our speaker page.
Advancements in AI are moving us closer to a reality where computers are so intelligent that they’re capable of conducting human-like reasoning and conversations.
- What new opportunities does AI open up for business leaders?
- What does it take to be a cognitively savvy organization?
- Is general AI, a human-level adaptive thinker even possible? If so, when will you see it?
Technology now permeates every aspect of our existence. As the lines blur between physical and digital worlds, we’re literally reshaping what reality looks like.
- How will this transform interaction and transaction?
- Will most jobs use some amount of augmented or virtual reality?
- How will these new realities integrate into our everyday existence?
As we drive toward ever greater productivity, entire industries are due to be disrupted by automated systems which will have both positive and negative impacts as machines do more of the work that only humans used to do.
- What impact will this have on the future of work?
- What will be the first and last jobs to go?
- What new industries and jobs will this technology make possible?
Smarter. Faster. Smaller. Molecular level machines and materials used to seem like science fiction, now they’re science fact. The 21st century will be marked by the innovations of nano-composites.
- How will advancements such as nanobots revolutionize our well-being?
- As we rewrite the rules of science how then are we creating the ‘fiber’ of our future?
- What legal or ethical questions will arise?
As the level of security breaches and cyber attacks rise, so too do the stakes. Increasing layers of complexity in technology continues to redefine what it means to be cyber resilient.
- What are the greatest threats to our security?
- What steps can be taken to tighten exposure while remaining competitive?
- How do we manage growing tensions between privacy, safety, transparency and commerce?
The printing revolution is enabling the development of entirely new materials and business models. It’s not about making more ‘stuff’, these processes will deliver what we need and want in new ways.
- How will smart materials define the physical future, from housing to organs?
- 3D, 4D and even 5D printing; what does it all mean?
- Which out of the endless applications merit real consideration?
As our interactions with technology become more seamlessly integrated we will predictively control and engage with many of our environments by simply moving our bodies and doing what comes naturally.
- What are the implications when humans are able to intuitively fuse with technology?
- How will this radically alter our relationship to our environments?
- What opportunities for new modes of engagement will this open up?
Check out our social feeds… #whygigaomchange