Location: Remote, United States
Who We Are
GigaOm is the leading research firm helping businesses make decisions guided by tactical, practical and technical research. At GigaOm, we are committed to the concept of technical wisdom, learned through hard-won experience. Technical wisdom is what enables strategic IT decision makers to explore, scope, and grasp the critical and complex technical challenges and decisions facing them every day.
Wisdom at GigaOm extends beyond the mechanics of assessing and deploying business solutions. At GigaOm, we embrace wisdom in all its forms: technical, financial, organizational, intellectual, emotional. We believe that organizations and people that commit fully to developing self-awareness do best: They work more efficiently, forge stronger relationships, and make better decisions.
Getting more research in the hands of a broader, more diverse audience, promotes and accelerates innovation. Let’s Start moving!
Here’s What You Need to Know
GigaOm’s Sales Team is a group of high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts. As a senior member of this team you will engage with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries, and across a broad geographical area. Our next Sr. Enterprise Account Executive should be eager to work with the Gigaom leadership team to shape sales and customer success strategies.
Gigaom offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell media, research and consulting to take your career to the next level!
Your day to day will include:
- Working directly with sales management to build relationships with leading technology providers and Enterprises
- Creating a lasting impression during potential client and customer engagements by providing them with a world class experience
- Partner with our experienced Senior Analysts to create meaningful client experience while promoting Gigaom’s basis of strategic advisory, thought leadership, collaboration, and brand awareness
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing clients through creative follow-up communications designed to upsell and increase customer interest in Gigaom products
- Achieve quarterly quotas of closed business
As a Sr. Enterprise Account Executive, you are:
- Emotionally intelligent. You like getting to know people and what motivates them. You seek out opportunities to connect and solve problems collectively. You welcome differences in options and diverse perspectives in pursuit of knowledge and innovation.
- Strategic, Energetic and Positive. You are energized by challenges and when progress is slow you look for new approaches. You have developed successful approaches to growing enterprise accounts and bridged customer divisions.
- A strong communicator. You love talking to people. You communicate simply about what is required to move past obstacles, meet goals, and bring together stakeholders.
- A leader. You enjoy mentoring others. You have a proven track record of closing new accounts and growing them. You share best practices and successful tactics with the team.
- Organized. You can shift attention between multiple accounts and prioritize opportunities.
Desirable Qualities and Experience (You don’t need all… just some):
- 10+ Years of experience in a closing sales role
- Ability to demonstrate strong sales acumen with written/verbal skills
- Track record of meeting/exceeding sales quota
- Ability to manage client accounts and prioritize daily tasks with strong time management skills
- Strong sense of self-motivation to succeed in a work from home environment
- Background in selling technology, research and media products from organizations such as technology providers, system integrators, Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Tech Target, etc.
- Strong desire to succeed and progress in technology sales
- Prior consultative and strategic selling experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
How GigaOm Values Its People
GigaOm pays competitive salaries and upholds the principles of pay equity.
We are a 100% remote workforce that is purposeful about respecting workers personal time, time zones and family commitments.
We offer health benefits to full time employees.
Contract and full time options to meet your goals and lifestyle.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at GigaOm
GigaOm is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. GigaOm is an equal opportunity employer; committed to creating a community of inclusion, pay equity and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Candidates must be legal to work in the United States
To apply please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the job title as your subject line.