REPORTS TO: VP of Sales
The Corporate Account Executive will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries, and across a broad geographical area. A Corporate Account Executive should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. As a member of this team you will be selling to sales, marketing, product and technology roles and work directly with leading technology providers and Enterprises in the fast paced AI, Data, Cloud, IoT & Mobile technology markets.
GigaOm democratizes access to strategic, engineering-led technology research. We enable businesses to innovate at the speed of the market by helping them grasp new technologies, upskill teams, and anticipate opportunities and challenges. The GigaOm platform changes the game, by unlocking deep technical insight and making it accessible to all.
GigaOm’s Core Values
- Embrace Learning and Improvement
- Act with Integrity
- Strive for Clarity and Openness
- Pursue Excellence
- Empower People
- Seek, Welcome and Respect Diversity
- Working directly with sales management to build relationships with leading technology providers and Enterprises
- Responding to and qualifying incoming web and phone inquiries regarding GigaOm products
- Making a positive first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a professional, thoughtful, and thorough experience
- Partnering with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in GigaOm products
- Achieving monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
Success Criteria for this Role
- Emotionally intelligent. You like getting to know people and what motivates them. You seek out opportunities to connect and solve problems collectively. You welcome differences in diverse perspectives in pursuit of knowledge and innovation.
- Energetic and positive. You are energized by challenges, and when progress is slow you look for new approaches and seek feedback and support.
- A strong communicator. You enjoy talking to people. You communicate simply about what is required to move past obstacles, meet goals, and bring together stakeholders.
- Organized. You can shift attention between multiple accounts and prioritize opportunities.
- Learner. You are deeply committed to knowledge and understanding.
- Principled. You strongly support the promotion of GigaOm’s core values.
- Background working with High Tech providers
- 1-2 Years of corporate experience (Media, Research, and Software sales is a plus)
- Prior inside/outside sales experience a plus
- Experience working with metrics based goals
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is preferred
Work Location: Remote, United States
Salary Range: $50,000 -$70,000 USD annually, depending on experience
Our Commitment to Seek, Welcome, and Respect Diversity at GigaOm
GigaOm is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. GigaOm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a community of inclusion, pay equity and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
To apply, please send your cover letter and c.v. to email@example.com