Paul has 30+ years' experience working in the IT industry as an engineer, consultant advising organizations from small to large across all sectors on how to use technology to solve business problems. Today, that work focuses mainly on helping enterprises understand how to manage their data to ensure it is protected, secure, compliant, and available. He is CTO of a UK IT consultancy, hosts his own enterprise technology webcast and writes regularly on his blog.
Industries Relevant To My ExperienceManufacturing, Healthcare, SME, Financial, Local Government
Category ExpertiseSecurity & Risk
- CTO of a UK based IT consultancy firm working with organizations of all types to help them to use technology to solve business problems.
- Focus on data and people centric security working with organizations to adopt data and identity governance, compliance and security.
- 20 years' experience working with major storage and data protection vendors deploying solutions small and large into a wide range of businesses.
- Have worked closely with many leading IT vendors as part of influencer and strategic advisory boards.
Problems I Can Solve
- Help organizations to address business challenges by identifying appropriate technology to help.
- Working with vendors in terms of technical influencer/marketing content.
- Design data centric security solutions such as DLP, Classifications, ransomware protection.
- Cyber Security consultancy including Uk frameworks such as Cyber Essentials.