Ed is an experienced technology executive and advisor. He works regularly with F500 companies, recently including Microsoft, Cisco, and Adobe, and start ups, on product, go to market and partner ecosystems, with an emphasis on how these critical strategy elements can work together. As an executive at Microsoft, he worked on enterprise communications, and at Nokia he focused on mobile software and services. His work at GigaOM focuses on communications, mobile and IOT, and the impact of technology on business processes.
Ed is regularly called on to speak at technology events around the world, from Silicon Valley to Hungary to Uganda. He has served as Chair for the Advisory Council of the Pacific Telecom Council, and is on the board of several early stage technology businesses.
- Financial Services: Document Productivity and the Digital Experience
- Advances in Video Conferencing
- The internet of what?
- Breaking up is hard to do
- Delivering the home shopping network (part 2- more on drones)
- What changes if IoT makes your home the home shopping network?
- Square’s IPO- are payments really that hard?