Enrico has 25+ years of industry experience in technical product strategy and management roles. He has advised mid-market and large enterprises across numerous industries and software companies ranging from small ISVs to large providers.
Enrico is an internationally renowned visionary author, blogger, and speaker on the topic of data storage. He has tracked the changes in the storage industry as a Gigaom Research Analyst, Independent Analyst and contributor to the Register.
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Data Protection
- Data Storage
- Object Storage
- Unstructured Data Management
- Storage Field Day 19 RoundUp
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 31: A Conversation with Eyal David of Kaminario
- Key Criteria for Evaluating Hybrid Cloud Data Protection
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 30: A Conversation with Andres Rodriguez
- Key Criteria for Evaluating Data Storage for Kubernetes
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 29: A Conversation With Charles Fan of Memverge
- Data Center ARM-ification is Around the Corner