Enrico has 25+ years of industry experience in technical product strategy and management roles. He has advised mid-market and large enterprises across numerous industries and software companies ranging from small ISVs to large providers.
Enrico is an internationally renowned visionary author, blogger, and speaker on the topic of data storage. He has tracked the changes in the storage industry as a Gigaom Research Analyst, Independent Analyst and contributor to the Register.
- Two Different Approaches to Data Storage Analytics
- An Update on Pure Storage From Pure Accelerate
- Object Storage – Time for Differentiation and Diversification
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 23: A Conversation with Sergey Kandaurov of Flexify.io
- VMware Entering the IT Infrastructure Composability Game
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 22: A Conversation with Noam Shendar of Zadara
- Key Criteria for Evaluating Enterprise HCI