Enrico has 25+ years of industry experience in technical product strategy and management roles. He has advised mid-market and large enterprises across numerous industries and software companies ranging from small ISVs to large providers.
Enrico is an internationally renowned visionary author, blogger, and speaker on the topic of data storage. He has tracked the changes in the storage industry as a Gigaom Research Analyst, Independent Analyst and contributor to the Register.
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Data Protection
- Data Storage
- Object Storage
- Unstructured Data Management
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 29: A Conversation With Charles Fan of Memverge
- Data Center ARM-ification is Around the Corner
- Hardware-as-a-Service Isn’t the Future of On-Prem IT
- Analysis of Real-World Hyperconvergence
- NetApp Fabric Orchestrator, One More Step in the Right Direction
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 28: A Conversation with Jonathan Martin of Hitachi Vantara
- The Importance of User Interfaces in IT Infrastructure Management