Enrico has 25+ years of industry experience in technical product strategy and management roles. He has advised mid-market and large enterprises across numerous industries and software companies ranging from small ISVs to large providers.
Enrico is an internationally renowned visionary author, blogger, and speaker on the topic of data storage. He has tracked the changes in the storage industry as a Gigaom Research Analyst, Independent Analyst and contributor to the Register.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 15: A Conversation with Chadd Kenney
- Unstructured Data Management: A New Way of Fighting Data
- What is the Best Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Solution for You?
- Unstructured Data Management, Where to Start
- Hardware as a Service – Resellers Becoming Managed Service Providers
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 14: A Conversation with Avinash Lakshman
- Voices in Data Storage: Live from Dell Technologies World