Enrico has 25+ years of industry experience in technical product strategy and management roles. He has advised mid-market and large enterprises across numerous industries and software companies ranging from small ISVs to large providers.
Enrico is an internationally renowned visionary author, blogger, and speaker on the topic of data storage. He has tracked the changes in the storage industry as a Gigaom Research Analyst, Independent Analyst and contributor to the Register.
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Data Protection
- Data Storage
- Object Storage
- Unstructured Data Management
- Data Storage Architectures for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Voices in Data Storage – Bonus Episode – Live From Hitachi Next 2019
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 25: A Conversation with Matthew Wallace of Faction
- File-Based Storage Systems for the Cloud
- Options for HCI Data Backup and Recovery
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 24: A Conversation with Sirish Raghuram of Platform9
- Two Different Approaches to Data Storage Analytics