Enrico has 25+ years of industry experience in technical product strategy and management roles. He has advised mid-market and large enterprises across numerous industries and software companies ranging from small ISVs to large providers.
Enrico is an internationally renowned visionary author, blogger, and speaker on the topic of data storage. He has tracked the changes in the storage industry as a Gigaom Research Analyst, Independent Analyst and contributor to the Register.
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Data Protection
- Data Storage
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
- Object Storage
- Unstructured Data Management
- Key Criteria for Evaluating Scale-Out File Storage
- GigaOm Radar for Enterprise High-End Storage Systems
- Object Storage, a Flexible and Sustainable Data Platform for IT Transformation
- Integrated Data Protection Strategy for Post-COVID Scenarios
- GigaOm Radar for Unstructured Data Management
- GigaOm Radar for Software-Defined Storage
- Red Hat OpenShift