Enrico has 25+ years of industry experience in technical product strategy and management roles. He has advised mid-market and large enterprises across numerous industries and software companies ranging from small ISVs to large providers.
Enrico is an internationally renowned visionary author, blogger, and speaker on the topic of data storage. He has tracked the changes in the storage industry as a Gigaom Research Analyst, Independent Analyst and contributor to the Register.
- How Intel’s Newest Product Enhancements Could Redefine the Future of Infrastructure Design
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 12: A Conversation with Bill Borsari
- Secure Multi-Cloud Storage for Highly Regulated Environments
- How IBM is Rethinking its Data Protection Line-Up
- NetApp Data Availability Services Integrate On-Premises & Cloud as One
- Using Multicloud Storage to Improve Security for Highly Regulated Environments
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 11: A Conversation with Renen Hallak