Enrico has 25+ years of industry experience in technical product strategy and management roles. He has advised mid-market and large enterprises across numerous industries and software companies ranging from small ISVs to large providers.
Enrico is an internationally renowned visionary author, blogger, and speaker on the topic of data storage. He has tracked the changes in the storage industry as a Gigaom Research Analyst, Independent Analyst and contributor to the Register.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 19: A Conversation with Eric Bednash of RackTop Systems
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 18: A Conversation with Pierluca Chiodelli of Dell EMC
- Enabling Digital Transformation with Hybrid Cloud Data Management
- Empowering Digital Transformation with Data Management
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 17: A Conversation with Jonathan Calmes of APARAVI
- Data Protection and Data Management Vendor Review of Veeam: Customer-Focused, Future Forward, Feet on the Ground
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 16: A Conversation with Steve Athanas & Brad Tompkins of VMUG