Enrico has 25+ years of industry experience in technical product strategy and management roles. He has advised mid-market and large enterprises across numerous industries and software companies ranging from small ISVs to large providers.
Enrico is an internationally renowned visionary author, blogger, and speaker on the topic of data storage. He has tracked the changes in the storage industry as a Gigaom Research Analyst, Independent Analyst and contributor to the Register.
- Democratizing Data Management
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 10: A Conversation with Boyan Ivanov
- File-Based Storage Systems for the Cloud
- Hybrid-Converged Infrastructure: Deploying HCI 2.0 with Existing SANs
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI)
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 9: A Conversation with Stephen Foskett
- Cloud Storage Is Expensive? Are You Doing it Right?