Enrico has 25+ years of industry experience in technical product strategy and management roles. He has advised mid-market and large enterprises across numerous industries and software companies ranging from small ISVs to large providers.
Enrico is an internationally renowned visionary author, blogger, and speaker on the topic of data storage. He has tracked the changes in the storage industry as a Gigaom Research Analyst, Independent Analyst and contributor to the Register.
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Data Protection
- Data Storage
- Object Storage
- Unstructured Data Management
- GigaOm Radar for File-Based Cloud Storage
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 36: A Conversation with Anand Babu Periasamy and Jonathon Symonds on MinIO
- Key Criteria for Evaluating File-Based Cloud Storage
- The Status of Object Storage
- GigaOm Radar for Data Storage for Kubernetes
- GigaOm Radar for Enterprise Object Storage
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 35: A Conversation with Krishna Subramanian of Komprise