Enrico has 25+ years of industry experience in technical product strategy and management roles. He has advised mid-market and large enterprises across numerous industries and software companies ranging from small ISVs to large providers.
Enrico is an internationally renowned visionary author, blogger, and speaker on the topic of data storage. He has tracked the changes in the storage industry as a Gigaom Research Analyst, Independent Analyst and contributor to the Register.
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Data Protection
- Data Storage
- Object Storage
- Unstructured Data Management
- Beyond Big Data
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 27: A Conversation with Michael Ferranti of Portworx
- Key Criteria for Evaluating Enterprise Object Storage
- How to Choose Your Next HCI Solution
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 26: A Conversation with Poojan Kumar of Clumio
- Data Storage Architectures for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Voices in Data Storage – Bonus Episode – Live From Hitachi Next 2019