Enrico has 25+ years of industry experience in technical product strategy and management roles. He has advised mid-market and large enterprises across numerous industries and software companies ranging from small ISVs to large providers.
Enrico is an internationally renowned visionary author, blogger, and speaker on the topic of data storage. He has tracked the changes in the storage industry as a Gigaom Research Analyst, Independent Analyst and contributor to the Register.
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Data Protection
- Data Storage
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
- Object Storage
- Unstructured Data Management
- Protecting Kubernetes: How to Backup and Safeguard Your Data
- Key Criteria for evaluating HCI for SME and Edge
- The Role of AI in Data Storage
- Manage Highly Demanding Storage Workloads in Hybrid Cloud Scenarios with IC Manage Holodeck
- Storage Options for the Distributed Enterprise
- Object Storage Is Heating Up
- Data Management and Secure Data Storage for the Enterprise