Enrico has 25+ years of industry experience in technical product strategy and management roles. He has advised mid-market and large enterprises across numerous industries and software companies ranging from small ISVs to large providers.
Enrico is an internationally renowned visionary author, blogger, and speaker on the topic of data storage. He has tracked the changes in the storage industry as a Gigaom Research Analyst, Independent Analyst and contributor to the Register.
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Data Protection
- Data Storage
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
- Object Storage
- Unstructured Data Management
- GigaOm Radar for Hyperconverged Infrastructure: Small-to-Medium Enterprises and Edge
- NVMe/TCP: Bridging Traditional and Next-Generation Data Center Architectures
- NVMe-oF for The Rest of Us
- GigaOm Radar for Alternatives to Amazon AWS S3
- Augmented Hardware and the Future of Software-Defined Storage
- GigaOm Radar for Kubernetes Data Protection
- Who is NetApp?