Haydn is a Lead Analyst for Gigaom Research, and the author of Shift: A User’s Guide to the New Economy. Haydn co-Founded The Disruption House, and is an expert in the disruptive impacts of technology, business optionality and innovation systems.
Disruption is affecting all industries. Haydn has been studying what these disruptions means for strategy and response for two decades. Background in mobile and social, develops methods for disruption analysis, disruption planning, options planning, decision support, decision making, and innovation systems.
- The New Enterprise Strategy Problem – Too Many Options
- Beyond Disruption and Digital Transformation: A New Framework for Business Process Redesign
- Banks Need To Take A Lesson from Kanye West, Before The Platform Wars Break Out
- From Supply Chains to Markets: The Evolving Context of Disruption
- Should Banks Be So Fired Up About Bitcoin or The Blockchain?
- My Research Agenda – Haydn Shaughnessy
- Disruption, Innovation or Process Model Change? Why Banks Are A Great Example of Every Firm’s Dilemma