Jody Ranck, author of two books on digital health, is a globally recognized thought leader on digital health and has been listed in the “Always On” top 100 minds in Global mHealth. His clients include but are not limited to Humana, TM Forum, T-Systems, the UN, and ARM. He has been a frequent advisor to large healthcare enterprises and startups focused on providing more patient-centric care and transitioning to value-based care. In the past he has been appointed as a member of an Institute of Medicine Committee on ICTs in global health and helped launch a major global eHealth initiative with the Rockefeller Foundation. He is a frequent keynote speaker at health IT conferences and recently organized and chaired the Healthcare Blockchain Summit (March 2017).
Jody has extensive analyst experience with Gigaom covering blockchain, mobile, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the analytics market in healthcare. He is also working with cutting edge startups on next generation biosensor platforms, patient generated data for clinical research, and emerging blockchain applications in healthcare and beyond. His latest research examines the intersection of blockchain, ethics, algorithms and next generation platform strategies.
- Blockchain and Healthcare, IoT, Insurance and Beyond
- GigaOm Research on Blockchain and Healthcare, IoT, Insurance and Beyond
- Does Blockchain hold the key to the distributed patient data dilemma?
- The next opportunity for wearable technologies: aesthetics
- The Untapped Market for Wearables and Aging
- Tracking health, wellness, and productivity in the quantified workplace
- Platform wars for the quantified self