Janakiram is a practicing architect, analyst and advisor with a focus on emerging infrastructure technologies. He provides strategic advisory to technology platform companies, startups, ISVs, and enterprises. As a practitioner working with a diverse Enterprise customer base across the domains of AI, IoT, Cloud, Microservices, DevOps, and SaaS, Janakiram gains insight into the enterprise challenges, pitfalls and opportunities involved in emerging technology adoption.
Janakiram is an Amazon and Microsoft certified cloud architect, as well as a Google Developer Expert and Microsoft Regional Director. He is an active contributor at Gigaom Research, Forbes, The New Stack, and TechRepublic.
- Enterprise Container Platforms
- How to Benefit from Microservices
- IoT Cloud Platforms
- Infrastructure as a Service
- How to Choose the Right Cloud Storage Offering
- Containers as a Service
- RightScale Identifies Trends in Enterprise Cloud Adoption