An Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist and frequent best practices judge, William is a former Fortune 50 technology executive and database engineer. He provides Enterprise clients with action plans, architectures, strategies, and technology tool selection to manage information.
William McKnight is an Analyst for GigaOm Research who takes corporate information and turns it into a bottom-line producing asset. He’s worked with companies like Dong Energy, France Telecom, Pfizer, Samba Bank, ScotiaBank, Teva Pharmaceuticals and Verizon — Many of the Global 2000 — and many others. William focuses on delivering business value and solving business problems utilizing proven, streamlined approaches in information management.
He is a frequent international keynote speaker and trainer. William has taught at Santa Clara University, UC-Berkeley and UC-Santa Cruz.
- Analytics, BI & ML
- Data Lake
- Data Management
- Data Virtualization
- Data Warehouse
- Machine Learning
- Multi Cloud & Hybrid Cloud
- Streaming Data
- API and Microservices Management Benchmark
- High Performance Cloud Data Warehouse Vendor Evaluation
- Application Cache Performance Testing
- High-Performance Cloud Data Warehouse Performance Testing
- Data Pipeline Platform Comparison
- Enterprise Analytic Solutions 2020
- High Performance API Management Testing