An Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist and frequent best practices judge, William is a former Fortune 50 technology executive and database engineer. He provides Enterprise clients with action plans, architectures, strategies, and technology tool selection to manage information.
William McKnight is an Analyst for GigaOm Research who takes corporate information and turns it into a bottom-line producing asset. He’s worked with companies like Dong Energy, France Telecom, Pfizer, Samba Bank, ScotiaBank, Teva Pharmaceuticals and Verizon — Many of the Global 2000 — and many others. William focuses on delivering business value and solving business problems utilizing proven, streamlined approaches in information management.
He is a frequent international keynote speaker and trainer. William has taught at Santa Clara University, UC-Berkeley and UC-Santa Cruz.
- Data & Analytics
- Data Analytics
- Data Lake
- Data Management
- Data Virtualization
- Data Warehouse
- Machine Learning
- Multi Cloud and Hybrid Cloud
- Streaming Data
- SQL Transactional Processing Price-Performance Testing
- Modernizing Insurance Data Platforms to Improve Governance and Enrich Customer Experience
- Strategies for the Data Warehouse in the Enterprise Today
- Cloud Data Warehouse Performance Testing
- Selecting the Best in Enterprise Microservices and API Management
- State of Data Warehouse
- Data Warehouse in the Cloud Benchmark