David Linthicum is a CTO and internationally renowned thought leader in cloud computing. David has spent the last 25 years leading, showing, and teaching large global enterprise organizations across all industries how to use technology resources more productively and constantly innovate.
David has been a CTO five times for both public and private companies, and a CEO two times in the last 25 years. David has published 13 books on computing and his thought leadership has appeared in Wall Street Journal, NPR, Forbes, InfoWorld and Lynda.com. He has expanded the vision of both startups and established corporations as to what is possible and achievable.
All of David’s opinions are his own.
- Making Multicloud Kubernetes Possible
- Voices in Cloud – Episode 14: A Conversation with Dana Gardner
- Voices in Cloud – Episode 13: Conversation with John McLoughlin of CloudHealth
- Why You Need to Modernize Disaster Recovery with DRaaS
- Voices in Cloud – Episode 12: A Conversation with Vanessa Alvarez of Azure
- Voices in Cloud – Episode 11: A Conversation with Randy Bias of the OpenStack Foundation
- Performance Management for Complex Multi-Cloud Deployments