David Linthicum is a CTO and internationally renowned thought leader in cloud computing. David has spent the last 25 years leading, showing, and teaching large global enterprise organizations across all industries how to use technology resources more productively and constantly innovate.
David has been a CTO five times for both public and private companies, and a CEO two times in the last 25 years. David has published 13 books on computing and his thought leadership has appeared in Wall Street Journal, NPR, Forbes, InfoWorld and Lynda.com. He has expanded the vision of both startups and established corporations as to what is possible and achievable.
All of David’s opinions are his own.
- API Management
- App Performance Management
- Connectivity & Edge
- Dev & Ops
- Digital Transformation
- Edge Infrastructure
- Microservices Management
- What’s New at DRYiCE? How Do They Fit In the Emerging Multi-Cloud Enterprise?
- Key Criteria for Evaluating Cloud Observability
- Best Practices in Moving from ITOps to AIOps
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road to AWS Cost Optimization
- AI Ops: Revolutionizing IT Management with Artificial Intelligence
- How the Changing Nature of Kubernetes Requires That You Rethink Both Architecture and Deployment