David Linthicum is a CTO and internationally renowned thought leader in cloud computing. David has spent the last 25 years leading, showing, and teaching large global enterprise organizations across all industries how to use technology resources more productively and constantly innovate.
David has been a CTO five times for both public and private companies, and a CEO two times in the last 25 years. David has published 13 books on computing and his thought leadership has appeared in Wall Street Journal, NPR, Forbes, InfoWorld and Lynda.com. He has expanded the vision of both startups and established corporations as to what is possible and achievable.
All of David’s opinions are his own.
- API Management
- App Performance Management
- Connectivity & Edge
- Dev & Ops
- Digital Transformation
- Edge Infrastructure
- Microservices Management
- GigaOm Radar for AIOps
- Key Criteria for AIOps
- GigaOm Radar for Leveraging Federated Kubernetes
- Voices in Cloud – Episode 24: A Conversation with Drew Firment
- Voices in Cloud – Episode 23: A Conversation with Jeanne Morain
- Key Criteria for Leveraging Federated Kubernetes, Open and Closed
- Voices in Cloud – Episode 22: A Conversation with Sanjeev Sharma of Accelerated Strategies