David Linthicum is a CTO and internationally renowned thought leader in cloud computing. David has spent the last 25 years leading, showing, and teaching large global enterprise organizations across all industries how to use technology resources more productively and constantly innovate.
David has been a CTO five times for both public and private companies, and a CEO two times in the last 25 years. David has published 13 books on computing and his thought leadership has appeared in Wall Street Journal, NPR, Forbes, InfoWorld and Lynda.com. He has expanded the vision of both startups and established corporations as to what is possible and achievable.
All of David’s opinions are his own.
- API Management
- Digital Transformation
- Edge Infrastructure
- Internet of Things
- Voices in Cloud – Episode 18: A Conversation with Jeff Dickey of NetApp
- Voices in Cloud – Episode 17: A Conversation with Avinash Thakur
- Voices in Cloud – Episode 16: A Conversation with Steve Mullaney of Aviatrix
- Voices in Cloud – Episode 15: A Conversation with Duncan Epping of VMWare
- Multi-Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud
- Advanced Use of Disaster Recovery Services in the World of Kubernetes
- Making Multicloud Kubernetes Possible