David Linthicum is a CTO and internationally renowned thought leader in cloud computing. David has spent the last 25 years leading, showing, and teaching large global enterprise organizations across all industries how to use technology resources more productively and constantly innovate.
David has been a CTO five times for both public and private companies, and a CEO two times in the last 25 years. David has published 13 books on computing and his thought leadership has appeared in Wall Street Journal, NPR, Forbes, InfoWorld and Lynda.com. He has expanded the vision of both startups and established corporations as to what is possible and achievable.
All of David’s opinions are his own.
- Creating a Winning Digital Transformation Strategy
- Voices in Cloud – Episode 5: A Conversation with Ian Moyse
- Voices in Cloud – Episode 4: A Conversation with Bernard Golden
- How Google’s New Hybrid-Cloud Strategy Advancements Impact Stateful Workloads: Why IT and DevOps Teams Should Care
- Five Secrets to On-Prem Kubernetes for Real World Enterprise IT Needs
- Voices in Cloud – Episode 3: A Conversation with Jason Bloomberg
- Voices in Cloud – Episode 2: A Conversation with Lori MacVittie