Dana Hernandez is a dynamic, accomplished technology leader focused on the application of technology to business strategy and function. Most recently, she spearheaded technical teams responsible for implementing and supporting all applications for Global Sales for a major airline, owning the technical and business relationship to help drive strategy to meet business needs.
Industries Relevant To My ExperienceAirline, Finance, Sales, Agile
Category ExpertiseCloud, Infrastructure & Management, DevOps, People, Processes & Applications
- Over 30 years of proven success leading transformational programs that involved delivery, product taxonomy, and end-to-end customer solutions.
- Drove major organizational transformation to product taxonomy to align with enterprise technology evolution.
- Experienced with design and implementation of IT solutions in areas of Finance, Sales, Marketing, Social Platforms, Revenue Management, Accounting and all aspects of Airline Cargo, including Warehouse Operations.
Problems I Can Solve
- Agile transformation
- Scaled project and program management
- Digital migration and transformation
- Vendor management and contracting
- Identifying process gaps and influencing adoption of corrective strategies