Dr. Hendrix is an Analyst for Gigaom Research and the head of the Institute for Mobile Markets Research (immr), a research organization based in Atlanta that helps companies better understand and capitalize on opportunities presented by disruptive technologies. He combines a unique blend of research skills (qualitative and quantitative), industry knowledge, and experience to help clients devise, validate, and implement innovative, market-driven strategies.
- Survey: the mobile shopping apps consumers value most
- Why mobile must be part of the shopping experience
- The promise of hyperlocal: opportunities for publishers and developers
- Location: The Epicenter of Mobile Innovation
- Report: Google’s Mobile Strategy
- How Speech Technologies Will Transform Mobile Use
- Will Google Lead the Way in Mobile App Innovation?