Steve Ginsberg is an executive and advisor with more than 25 years of operations leadership, technology management, and systems engineering experience. Steve is the former CIO and VP of Technical Operations at Pandora where he was a key participant in the growth of a startup to one of the Internet’s largest streaming platforms and a beloved, always-on consumer service.
Over his career he has worked with Toyota, Lexus, Microsoft, Amgen, Genentech, Interscope, MTV, and industry verticals including but not limited to internet, film, biotech, pharmaceutical, technology, automotive, television, and gaming production. He has built and overseen teams for systems administration, network engineering, network peering, data center operations, IT, enterprise systems, business analytics, Information governance and compliance, and security operations.
- CIO Speaks – Episode 11: A Conversation with Eric Dynowski of the ServerCentral Turing Group
- CIO Speaks – Episode 10: A Conversation with David Chou of Constellation Research
- CIO Speaks – Episode 8: A Conversation with Steve Comstock
- CIO Speaks – Episode 7: A Conversation with Joanna Young of JCYCIO.com
- CIO Speaks – Episode 6: A Conversation with Bill Norton of DrPeering Part II
- CIO Speaks – Episode 5: A Conversation with Bill Norton of DrPeering
- CIO Speaks – Episode 4: A Conversation with Colin Corbett of 7 Hills Consulting, Part II