Simon Gibson is a CISO and subject matter expert on security. He has been responsible for driving security capability into products, enterprises and supporting complex engagements.
Simon led the Information Security Group at Bloomberg and served as their CISO. He has managed attack teams, incident response teams and been responsible for the defensive security posture in the financial, government, manufacturing and PCI industries.
Simon is a renowned speaker and panel moderator. He has counseled fortune 100’s on building their programs and worked with US Government public private information sharing initiative
- GigaOm Radar for Phishing Prevention and Detection
- Area 1
- Key Criteria for Evaluating Phishing Protection Platforms
- Deception Technology: The Facts, Fiction and Why It’s No Longer Just A Nice To Have
- From Bro to Zeek: Making Sense of Network Traffic for Security
- Public Key Infrastructure