Simon Gibson is a CISO and subject matter expert on security. He has been responsible for driving security capability into products, enterprises and supporting complex engagements.
Simon led the Information Security Group at Bloomberg and served as their CISO. He has managed attack teams, incident response teams and been responsible for the defensive security posture in the financial, government, manufacturing and PCI industries.
Simon is a renowned speaker and panel moderator. He has counseled fortune 100’s on building their programs and worked with US Government public private information sharing initiative
- Right Size Security – Episode 5: Bug Bounties
- Right Size Security – Episode 4: Advance Behavior Analysis and Threat Detection
- Right Size Security – Episode 3: Deception Technology
- Advanced Behavioral Analytics and Threat Detection: Next-Gen Info Security and Network Defense
- Right Size Security – Episode 1: Building a Security Program for the CIO
- The New Ecosystem of Identity Access Management
- Enterprise Phishing Attacks and the Need to Defend Mobile Endpoints