Jon Collins has advised the world’s largest technology companies in product and go to market strategy, acted as an agile software consultant to a variety of Enterprise organizations, advised government departments on IT security and network management, led the development of a mobile healthcare app and successfully managed a rapidly expanding Enterprise IT environment. Jon is frequently called upon to offer direct and practical advice to support IT and digital transformation strategy has served on the editorial board for the BearingPoint Institute thought leadership program and is currently a columnist for IDG Connect.
Jon wrote the British Computer Society’s handbook for security architects and co-authored The Technology Garden, a book offering CIOs clear advice on the six principles of sustainable IT delivery. He has written innumerable papers and guides about getting the most out of technology and is an accomplished speaker, facilitator, and presenter.
- Voices in DevOps – Episode 13: A Conversation with Gareth Rushgrove of Snyk
- Scaling Testing Across the DevOps Pipeline
- Voices in DevOps – Episode 12: A Conversation with Simon Fairbairn of Igenico
- Delivering on the Digital Dream: Harnessing the Power of the Platform
- Voices in DevOps – Episode 11: A Conversation with Dave West of Scrum.org
- Scaling Up Enterprise Kubernetes