Jon Collins has advised the world’s largest technology companies in product and go to market strategy, acted as agile software consultant to a variety of Enterprise organisations, advised government departments on IT security and network management, led the development of a mobile healthcare app and successfully managed a rapidly expanding Enterprise IT environment. Jon is frequently called upon to offer direct and practical advice to support IT and digital transformation strategy, has served on the editorial board for the BearingPoint Institute thought leadership programme and is currently a columnist for IDG Connect.
Jon wrote the British Computer Society’s handbook for security architects and co-authored The Technology Garden, a book offering CIOs clear advice on the six principles of sustainable IT delivery. He has written innumerable papers and guides about getting the most out of technology, and is an accomplished speaker, facilitator and presenter.
- Voices in DevOps – Episode 2: A Conversation With Seong Park
- Perfect Partners: DevOps and Hybrid Cloud
- Voices in DevOps – Episode 1: A Conversation with Thomas Boyles
- DevOps Orchestration in a Cloud-Native World
- DevOps 2020: Strategies to Increase DevOps Performance Across the Enterprise
- Five questions for… Keri Gilder, Chief Commercial Officer, Colt Technology Services. Can Connectivity be linked to Customer Experience?
- Strengthening the Link Between Connectivity and Customer Experience