Jon Collins has advised the world’s largest technology companies in product and go to market strategy, acted as an agile software consultant to a variety of Enterprise organizations, advised government departments on IT security and network management, led the development of a mobile healthcare app and successfully managed a rapidly expanding Enterprise IT environment. Jon is frequently called upon to offer direct and practical advice to support IT and digital transformation strategy has served on the editorial board for the BearingPoint Institute thought leadership program and is currently a columnist for IDG Connect.
Jon wrote the British Computer Society’s handbook for security architects and co-authored The Technology Garden, a book offering CIOs clear advice on the six principles of sustainable IT delivery. He has written innumerable papers and guides about getting the most out of technology and is an accomplished speaker, facilitator, and presenter.
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Connectivity & Edge
- Dev & Ops
- Microservices Management
- Security & Risk
- Three Steps to Successful DevOps
- Why Should You Bother with Value Stream Management?
- Voices in DevOps – Episode 25: A Conversation with Claire Vo
- Proactive Remote Network Monitoring – Solutions and Best Practices
- Staying Secure and Compliant in a Work From Home Environment
- Voices in DevOps – Episode 24: A Conversation with Beth Busenhart
- VDI in the Age of Covid-19: Remote Work and the Challenge of the Virtualized Client