Jon Collins has advised the world’s largest technology companies in product and go to market strategy, acted as an agile software consultant to a variety of Enterprise organizations, advised government departments on IT security and network management, led the development of a mobile healthcare app and successfully managed a rapidly expanding Enterprise IT environment. Jon is frequently called upon to offer direct and practical advice to support IT and digital transformation strategy has served on the editorial board for the BearingPoint Institute thought leadership program and is currently a columnist for IDG Connect.
Jon wrote the British Computer Society’s handbook for security architects and co-authored The Technology Garden, a book offering CIOs clear advice on the six principles of sustainable IT delivery. He has written innumerable papers and guides about getting the most out of technology and is an accomplished speaker, facilitator, and presenter.
- Key Criteria Report: Enterprise CI/CD
- Innovation without Compromise
- Voices in DevOps – Episode 19: A Conversation with Portworx
- Voices in DevOps – Episode 18: A Conversation with Tracy Miranda of Cloudbees
- Innovation Without Compromise: How Industrial and Embedded Systems Providers can Deliver Quality, Innovative Software
- Voices in DevOps- Episode 17: A Conversation with Steve Burton of Harness
- Voices in DevOps – Episode 16: A Conversation with Nelson Petracek of TIBCO