Jon Collins has advised the world’s largest technology companies in product and go to market strategy, acted as an agile software consultant to a variety of Enterprise organizations, advised government departments on IT security and network management, led the development of a mobile healthcare app and successfully managed a rapidly expanding Enterprise IT environment. Jon is frequently called upon to offer direct and practical advice to support IT and digital transformation strategy has served on the editorial board for the BearingPoint Institute thought leadership program and is currently a columnist for IDG Connect.
Jon wrote the British Computer Society’s handbook for security architects and co-authored The Technology Garden, a book offering CIOs clear advice on the six principles of sustainable IT delivery. He has written innumerable papers and guides about getting the most out of technology and is an accomplished speaker, facilitator, and presenter.
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Connectivity & Edge
- Dev & Ops
- Microservices Management
- Security & Risk
- When Is a DevSecOps Vendor Not a DevSecOps Vendor?
- Key Criteria for Evaluating DevSecOps Tools
- Digital Risk, Compliance, and Data Centricity
- Delivering on the Vision of Digital Transformation
- GigaOm Radar for Value Stream Management
- Addressing the Security Challenges of Moving to the Cloud
- Unlocking Software-Based Innovation with Value Stream Management – Cutting the Gordian Knot with Visibility