David Coleman is an Analyst for Gigaom Research whose background is 25 years as an industry analyst and consultant in the collaboration, online community, knowledge management and social networks area.
As the founder and Managing Director of Collaborative Strategies he focused on helping vendors of collaborative tools with marketing and sales strategies, product roadmap, product marketing, business development, webinars, white papers, custom research, competitive analysis, etc.
He also works with user organizations to develop collaborative strategies that are implementable and successful.
- More effective meetings from tools and metrics
- Future of work: collaboration and the trust of teams
- Sector RoadMap: process-based collaboration in 2014
- Why videoconferencing is critical to business collaboration
- Case study: how to effectively crowdsource work
- How emerging technologies are influencing collaboration
- Understanding project management in the new era of work