Andrew has held developer, CTO, analyst, research director and market strategist positions at organizations ranging from the City of New York and Cap Gemini to Gigaom and Datameer. He has worked with small, medium and Fortune 1000 clients in numerous industries and with software companies ranging from small ISVs to large clients like Microsoft. Andrew’s resulting understanding of technology, and the way customers use it, makes his market and product analyses relevant, credible and empathetic.
Andrew has tracked the Big Data and Analytics industry since its inception, as Gigaom’s Research Director and ZDNet’s lead blogger for Big Data and Analytics. Andrew co-chairs Visual Studio Live!, one of the nation’s longest running developer conferences. As a longtime technical author and speaker in the database field, Andrew understands today’s market in the context of its longtime Enterprise underpinnings.
- Analytics, BI & ML
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Data APIs
- Data Catalogs
- Data Lake
- Data Management
- Data Virtualization
- Data Warehouse
- Machine Learning
- Multi Cloud & Hybrid Cloud
- Streaming Data
- Unstructured Data Management
- Chief Data Officer: The Catalyst in COVID-19 Post-Pandemic Recovery
- Data Catalog: The Linchpin of Governance, Discovery and Management
- A Cloud Data Maturity Model: Migration, Movement, and Transformation
- How Data Prep and ETL Overlap in the Cloud
- Data Virtualization & Cloud OLAP: How Can They Improve Your BI?
- Chief Data Officers: Defining Metrics for Success
- Data Governance