Andrew has held developer, CTO, analyst, research director and market strategist positions at organizations ranging from the City of New York and Cap Gemini to Gigaom and Datameer. He has worked with small, medium and Fortune 1000 clients in numerous industries and with software companies ranging from small ISVs to large clients like Microsoft. Andrew’s resulting understanding of technology, and the way customers use it, makes his market and product analyses relevant, credible and empathetic.
Andrew has tracked the Big Data and Analytics industry since its inception, as Gigaom’s Research Director and ZDNet’s lead blogger for Big Data and Analytics. Andrew co-chairs Visual Studio Live!, one of the nation’s longest running developer conferences. As a longtime technical author and speaker in the database field, Andrew understands today’s market in the context of its longtime Enterprise underpinnings.
- Data Pipeline Automation: Dynamic Intelligence, Not Static Code Gen
- Making AI Routine, Repeatable and Reliable
- Operations & Analytics: United, Not Divided
- Unifying Analytics Across Warehouse, Lake and Into the Cloud
- BI Consolidation Roundup
- Business Intelligence Market Consolidation
- The Modern Data Warehouse: One Place for All Your Analytics Data