Andrew is a veteran market intelligence expert in the database and BI/analytics field. As a seasoned technical author and speaker, Andrew understands today’s market in the context of its extensive enterprise underpinnings. He co-chairs Visual Studio Live!, one of the nation’s longest-running developer conferences, and currently covers data and analytics for The New Stack and VentureBeat.
Industries Relevant To My ExperienceData Infrastructure, Business Intelligence and Analytics, AI, Data Science, Machine Learning, Application development
Category ExpertiseData, Analytics & AI
- More than 20 years’ experience in the technology consulting as a developer, entrepreneur and CTO
- Former Senior Director, Market Strategy and Intelligence, Datameer
- Journalist and analyst in the Big Data/BI world since 2011
- Microsoft Data Platform MVP and Regional Director
- Presents on topics like Microsoft Fabric, Databricks, Power BI, and SQL Server BI at numerous technology conferences including Visual Studio Live!, SQL Server Live! and Artificial Intelligence Live!, all of which he co-chairs.
Problems I Can Solve
- Competitive Analysis
- Data/analytics news briefings and analysis
- Conference co-chair duties and speaker selection
- Authoring of white papers, news articles, blog posts, e-books, competitive battlecards and more