Stowe is a well-known futurist, visionary, researcher, blogger and analyst. His focus is the future of work, and the tectonic forces pushing business into an unclear and accelerating future. He has worked with small, medium and Global 2000 enterprises in numerous industries and with software companies ranging from small ISVs to large enterprises like Microsoft.
Stowe has been tracking the social revolution online since 1999, when he coined the term ‘social tools’, and starting blogging. Stowe worked as an analyst, and later lead analyst, for Gigaom Research from 2011, and as the research lead in social tools, work technology, and the future of work area since fall 2012. He served as head of Research for Gigaom from July 2015 to November 2016.
- The Next Wave of Digital Automation
- The Five Barriers To Automating Manual Business Processes
- The “Frontline-First” Approach to Digitization: What It Is and Why It’s Better?
- State of Work Technology: Volume 3 Content-Centric Work Technology
- Digital Transformation: 5 Signs You’re Facing an Organizational Crisis
- State of Work Technology 2018: Volume 2 Message-Centric Work Technology
- State of Work Technology 2018: Volume 1 Work Management