Stay on Top of Enterprise Technology Trends
Get updates impacting your industry from our GigaOm Research Community
Announced in September, the Apple Watch is nearly here; expected to ship in April. There are still many remaining questions about the wearable and Apple is likely to answer them all at its “Spring Forward” event in San Francisco at 10am PT, Monday, March 9.
I’ll be on the scene, live-blogging the event right here, sharing more about the device’s features and pricing as the product story unfolds. It’s also possible we see other new, or updated products, such as a 12-inch MacBook Air. Tune in right here for all of the details as the event unfolds and don’t hesitate to leave your [company]Apple[/company] Watch questions in the comments; I’m sure to get some hands-on time with the newest watch that doesn’t have hands to get you some answers.
Update: Here’s what Apple announced.
- Apple Watch ranges in price from $349 to over $10,000; on sale April 24
- Apple debuts a thin, fanless MacBook that comes in gold
- Apple has tripled the number of stores accepting Pay in 5 months
- Apple launches ResearchKit to bring your data to medical research
- HBO officially announces April launch of HBO Now at Apple event