The Death of Traditional Data Integration
How the Changing Nature of IT Mandates New Approaches and Technologies
1/28/15 10AM PST / 1:00PM EST
Join two industry thought leaders and pioneers, Dave Linthicum, SVP, Cloud Technology Partners and Gaurav Dhillon?, Co-founder and CEO, ?SnapLogic in this upcoming webinar about the state of data integration in 2015 and beyond and the future of the modern enterprise. Register Now.
This webinar will show you how the game is changing, and what you can do about it right now. We’ll summarize the changes that are happening, review new and emerging patterns of data integration, as well as data integration technology that you can buy today that lives up to these new expectations.
Topics covered will include:
- How new approaches to managing data, as well as the rapid growth of data, make traditional data integration technology unusable.
- How cloud computing is turning enterprise IT into complex and distributed systems that span existing data centers into public clouds.
- How the rapid adoption of big data and IoT is quickly leading to a crisis of unstructured data overload and rising complexity.
- How the rise of services and now, microservices, is changing the game in terms of how we leverage and manage data.
- Why approaches such as late binding are changing the rules in terms of how we deal with source and target data.
- How to reinvent your enterprise to deal with these trends, leveraging data integration as a strategic technology.